Driving Innovation in Returnable Transit Packaging
Loadhog are a Made in Yorkshire Bronze Member
Loadhog is a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company where genuine innovation lies at the heart of everything we do.
From the original Loadhog Lid, through to the innovative Smartstak system, innovation is the undivided theme running throughout our approach to returnable transit packaging.
At Loadhog we pride ourselves in understanding a customers problem, developing the best possible solution, being first to market and working with our customer to roll the product out and realise the benefits.
Our mission is to solve everyday problems within logistics and supply chain operations – eliminate packaging waste, reduce transport requirements, increase vehicle fill, enhance load security, improve efficiency and generally make life easier for those using our range of reusable packaging products.
We are based at The Hog Works; our head office situated in Sheffield. The 120,000 sq. ft renovated gun factory houses all of our manufacturing, design and development resources, including a suite of Engel injection moulding machines, our state of the art MART wash plant, and our dedicated ideas and Innovation centre.
As part of the Gripple Group, we have pedigree in innovation, customer-centric products and world class design and manufacture. We also believe that an important contribution to our identity and success is driven by our status as a 100% employee owned business.
The HogBox - a unique 1000 x 600mm attached lid container. The ultimate returnable transit packaging solution for flexible bulk handling in a range of industries, from retail to automotive.
Created as an end to end transit system, the Hog Box can be used at suppliers as an individual box, consolidated, stacked and secured for transit using the Loadhog Lid and then easily separated and handled for picking or replenishment, combining the large volume of a pallet box with the ease of use of smaller plastic tote boxes.
· No pallets required
· Built in pallet feet allow movement using standard equipment
· Eliminate packaging waste; no one trip packaging
· Bulk container provides large volume to handle wide range of goods (200 litre / 100kg)
· Stackable when full and become nestable boxes when empty, optimising space when not in use.
· 6 boxes can be secured as 1 unit with the Loadhog Lid
· Increase vehicle fill – safe double stacking in optimises cubing
· HogBox Lifter for stacking and handling of individual boxes is also available
The Pally is the original pallet dolly combination. One foot press on the pedal converts the Pally from a pallet to a wheeled dolly, or wheeled dolly to pallet. The original, patented one touch, supply chain & merchandising solution,
The Pally has up to a 500kg capacity with an 800 x 600mm footprint. The Pally has inbuilt tray location, manual handling and stacking features a dedicated push/pull handle location. The ease of use and versatility makes the Pally a perfect solution for retail supply chains and postal logistics.
The Pally is compatible with and safe for use on automated sorting lines, conveyor systems and tail lifts as a pallet but with one touch of the pedal mechanism has the ability to instantly become a dolly at any point in the supply chain.
· A complete alternative to standard pallets and dollys
· One pedal push to engage pallet/dolly form
· Pallet stability on demand and perfect mobility in dolly format
· No additional lifting equipment required
· Actionable from both ends
· Can be used as a merchandising unit for fast selling lines in retail applications, and is fully compatible with all mail handling equipment
· Generates significant cost reductions and eliminates double handling throughout the supply chain
· Compatible with Loadhog mail tray and attached lid containers (also compatible with standard plastic tote boxes and other transit packaging)
The intelligent glass bottle packaging system preventing the collapse of glass pallets during transportation or storage
Pallets packed to “standard industry practice” are susceptible to catastrophic load collapse. The overall load stability is significantly improved with the use of the innovative, contoured, reusable plastic layer pad; Smartpad, in conjunction with a pallet top frame system; Smartframe to create the leading glass bottle packaging system.
· Improved pallet stability
· Reduced transport and handling
· Potential to add more layers of glass bottles due to increased stability
· Reduced bottle loss
· The need for horizontal strapping and polythene shroud is eliminated
· Less bottle scuffing and therefore lower returns
· One layer pad for all applications
· Safer working environment